2. Prospective foster parents are required to be certified in CPR and First Aid for infants, children and adults.
3. You must provide a copy of your driving record from the DMV.
4. You are required to have a physical examination from your doctor and a TB test that is negative.
5. You are required to have sufficient bed space in your home.
6. Your existing income must cover all of your household expenses without the foster child’s monthly board and care reimbursement.
Do you still have questions? Call one of our family recruiters at 877.380.HERO and take the first step to creating a lifelong connection with a foster child.